martes, 4 de abril de 2017

Speaking English with Jessica



My name is Jessica. I am from Melbourne, Australia and I am 26 years old. I really enjoy eating sushi and going on adventures around the world. I also think that summer is a lot better than winter. I have worked at CIEP Pintor Joan Miro for two years.

At the beginning of every class I spend time chatting to the children in English. I get to learn about the countries they are from and about their lives at home. The chidlren also get to ask questions to me and learn about my life in Australia and outside of school.

My favourite activities to complete are creative, hands on activities where we create art. We also make a lot of video recordings and watch them as a class. Sometimes we go otuside of the school on excursion to practice speaking in English.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario